FUJIFILM X-T2 Graphite
The X-T2 takes the FUJIFILM X mirrorless camera system to a whole new level of excellence.
With its 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine, the X-T2 fulfills the high standards of the FUJIFILM X system. The addition of 4K/2K video takes it one step beyond. With a string of features including high speed 1/32000 shutter, Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF, weather resistant body, 3-way tilting 3.0" LCD, 2.36 Million dots EVF and dual SD UHS-II memory card slots, the X-T2 makes a fitting successor to the popular FUJIFILM X-T1.
X-T2 Graphite Silver Body & Vertical Power Booster VPB-XT2
Luxurious graphite silver model adds a touch of elegance
The first layer is a matte black undercoat, applied to the magnesium top cover. This undercoat delivers deeper blacks in shadow areas to make highlights stand out. The second layer uses Thin-film Multilayer Coating Technology*, to apply graphite silver for an incredibly smooth finish with a luxurious shine. The third layer is a clear varnish for a glossy finish.
Perfecting photographic expressions in style
To achieve the special Graphite Silver texture and refined shimmer, the die-cast magnesium top cover goes through the following six processes.
1: Remove the milled magnesium top cover from the mold
2: A chemical conversion coating is applied to prevent oxidation via contact with air.
3: Using a black base coat primer, the shadow areas are darkened, allowing the highlights to stand out.
4: Using multiple thin-layer technology, the graphite silver texture is added. Tiny amounts of graphite are applied via computer control while rotating the body at high speeds.
5: A minor amount of black is added to the clear finish coating material, creating the unique glossy feel.
6: Areas such as the logo are colored by hand.
FUJIFILM X-T2 Graphite Silver Edition Original Bundled Accessory
The FUJIFILM X-T2 Graphite Silver Edition comes supplied with tailor-made accessories including a premium leather strap, aluminum hot shoe cover and matching EF-X8 hot-shoe mount flash.
X-T2 Graphite Key Features
- Electronic shutter maximum speed of 1/32000 sec and a focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. with flash synchronization of up to 1/250 sec.
- Includes Graphite Silver EF-X8 and Leather Shoulder Strap
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with up to 325 selectable AF points
- Weather resistant magnesium alloy chassis with improved control dials for use in rugged, outdoor conditions
- 2.36 Million dots EVF with 100 frame per second refresh rate
- 3-way tilting 3-inch 1.62 million dots resolution rear LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast, more reliable image storage
- AF-C Custom settings
- Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip operates multiple batteries at the same time to boost in continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release time lag and blackout time while extending 4K video recording to 30 minutes
- High ISO sensitivity performance - ISO 200-12800 in RAW - improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n Remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- 16 Film simulation modes including the new ACROS monochrome mode
- Customizable menu system with a redesigned menu and new â€œMy Menuâ€ settings
- Normal / boost mode switch
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/-5 stops
- TTL 256 Zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- 13 Creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Includes Li-Ion Battery NP-W126S with up to 350 images per charge
- 3.5mm microphone input, 2.5mm remote input, USB 3.0, micro HDMI
- Compatible with all Fujinon X-Mount lenses
Optional Fuji Accessories
MHG-XT2 Metal hand Grip
Prefer a larger hand grip for your X-T2? Get a grip on the MHG-XT2. It gives you a larger, more robust grip, as well as providing additional clearance for the lens.
VPB-XT2 Vertical Power Booster
More power will enable you to improve continuous shooting speed, autofocus, and more. It's equipped with a shutter release button, dual command dials, and a focus point joystick for control in multiple positions, particularly helpful in vertical compositions. Holds 1 or 2 NP-W126 batteries.