When I hit the streets, I grab MY FUJI.
FUJIFILM X-PRO2 Graphite
Taking X-Series camera performance to new heights
The FUJIFILM X-Pro2 takes X Series camera performance to new heights. The new 24MP X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and NEW high performance X Processor Pro image processing engine dramatically improve image quality. The Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder is capable of instantly switching between optical and electronic viewfinders. Fast focal plane shutter and intelligent Hybrid Phase detection take performance a step further. Plus, there's a new weather resistant rugged body and dual SD memory card slots to fulfill the wishes of every pro photographer. By combining these features with the ultra-high image quality of FUJINON X-Mount lenses and FUJIFILM's renowned color reproduction technology, the X-Pro2 delivers the best results ever from an X Series camera.
Premium feel and functional beauty like never before
Integrated functions optimize creativity with intuitive designs for ease of use. Luxury and elegance fuse with excellence in design; Marrying design philosophies that cater purely to photo enthusiasts, this represents the apex of our 80-year history as leaders in photographic film.
A color of refined elegance
A sleek fusion between silver and black, this color changes tone depending on surrounding angles of light. Subtle and beautiful, this deep color can only be described as graphite. With a unique shimmer achieved through complex and intricate processes, graphite illuminates, enlightens and inspires.
Invoking sheer photographic pleasure.
Photographers have a fundamental desire to look directly at their subjects. The Hybrid Viewfinder is the world's only viewfinder system that caters to all their desires. This viewfinder is featured only in select FUJIFILM X Series models, and is a constant reminder of the origins of photography.
Share every moment through email and social media with easy wireless transfer to your smartphone or tablet.
For easy wireless transfer of photos to your smartphone or tablet just download the free dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" application to your device. There's no need to enter an ID, password or to change other troublesome settings; with just a touch of a button, you can transfer your high-quality images to your phone or tablet ready to upload to your blog or social networking site.
FUJIFILM X-Pro2 Graphite Edition Original Bundled Lens and Accessory
The camera is sold together with the FUJINON XF23mmF2 R WR lens and LH-XF35-2 lens hood in the same graphite color as the body. Combining these together further increases the unity of the appearance and luxurious feeling of the camera, bringing users a mirrorless digital camera they will be proud to own.
X-PRO2 Graphite Key Features
- Lightweight (459g) weather resistant magnesium alloy chassis with improved control dials for use in outdoor conditions
- 3-inch 1.62 million dots resolution rear LCD
- Dual SD memory card slots with UHS-II (Slot 1) for fast, more reliable image storage
- High ISO sensitivity performance - ISO 200-12800 in RAW - improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- 16 Film simulation modes including ACROS monochrome mode
- Customizable menu system with a redesigned menu and â€œMy Menuâ€ settings
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- TTL 256 Zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- Wifi Remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/-5 stops
- Full HD Video in 1080p 60/50/30/25/24
- 13 Creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Includes Li-Ion Battery NP-126W that allows you to shoot up to 350 images per charge XF23mmF2.0 R WR lens:
- Consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design weighs just 180g
- Compact, stylish form factor virtually eliminates mechanical vignetting
- The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10 degrees